Frenadol descongestivo 16 capsulas
Medicine in capsules indicated to relieve pain, reduce fever, nasal decongestant, cough and soothe prevent watery eyes and sneezing in flus, colds or catarrh
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
WHAT IS Frenadol DECONGESTANT
Frenadol is a decongestant flu / anticatarral capsules containing 4 active ingredients: an analgesic and antipyretic (paracetamol), a cough suppressant(dextromethorphan), an antihistamine (chlorpheniramine maleate) and a nasal decongestant (pseudoephedrine).
Frenadol decongestant capsules are indicated to relieve symptoms of colds, flus or colds because it relieves pain and malaise, low fever, calms the cough, clears the nose, and prevents sneezing and watery eyes.
- Active ingredients (per capsule): 500 mg of acetaminophen, 30 mg of pseudoephedrine, dextromethorphan and 15 mg of 2 mg chlorpheniramine maleate.
- Excipients: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, corn starch, erythrosine, gelatin, iron oxide, titanium dioxide and yellow quinoline.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before taking this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to parecetamol, pseudoephedrine, chlorpheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan or any other part of Frenadol decongestant.
- If you suffer from hypertension, emphysema, heart disease, liver, thyroid, prostate or diabetes.
- If you have frequent headaches, coughing, asthma or hay fever.
- If you are currently being treated with any other medications.
- If the patient is a child, a pregnant woman or a woman breast-feeding.
Frenadol decongestant can cause drowsiness.
should not drink alcoholic beverages while being treated with this medication because it may increase drowsiness.
It is especially important that while being treated with decongestant Frenadol avoid the use of the following medicines:
- Other painkillers, tranquilizers or sedatives: Could cause the appearance of additive effects.
- Antidepressants: They could interact with chlorpheniramine maleate and dextromethorphan causing hypotension.
- Chloramphenicol: Paracetamol may potentiate toxicity.
Consult a physician or pediatrician before giving this medicine to a child.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING
Frenadol decongestant is not recommended for pregnant or lactating.
DRIVING AND HANDLING OF DANGEROUS MACHINERY
Patients treated with decongestant Frenadol should not drive or operate hazardous machinery as this medicine can reduce your attention span and increasing reaction time.
- Adults: Take 2 capsules together every 6 to 8 hours without exceeding the 8 capsules every 24 hours.
- Children: Ask your doctor or pediatrician.
This medicine may cause drowsiness but also nervousness and insomnia.
hepatotoxicity It may appear after prolonged treatment or use of high doses of this medicine.
Rarely they have been reported upset stomach, blood disorders and allergic reactions with rashes.
Symptoms usually appear in cases of overdose or accidental ingestion they include nausea and vomiting, sweating, pale skin and liver damage that may take days to appear.
If overdosage although not notice symptoms of poisoning seek medical center or call a poison control center: (+34) 915 62 04 20
Johnson & Johnson
Paseo de las Doce Stars, 5-7
28042 Madrid (Spain)