Ilvico 20 comprimidos

€9.08

Symptomatic relief in influenza and catarrhal processes that occur with fever, mild to moderate pain and runny nose.

Quantity

 

Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions

 

Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number

 

Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)

What Ilvico is and what it is used for

Ilvico belongs to the group of combined cold medicines.

It is indicated for symptomatic relief in flu and catarrhal processes that occur with fever, mild or moderate pain and runny nose.

You should see a doctor if it worsens or does not improve after 5 days.

How to take Ilvico

Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. If in doubt, consult your doctor or pharmacist again.

The recommended dose is:

Adults

2 tablets (650 mg paracetamol) every 8 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours. Do not take more than 3 g of paracetamol every 24 hours (see section "Warnings and precautions" in section 2).

Adolescents from 12 years

1 tablet every 6 or 8 hours. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.

Children under 12 years old

They cannot take this medicine.

This medicine is taken orally.

The tablets will be taken with the help of a little water.

Stop treatment after symptoms have disappeared.

If symptoms worsen or persist for more than 5 days of treatment, you should consult a doctor.

If you take more Ilvico than you should

If you have taken an overdose, go to a medical center quickly, even if you do not notice symptoms, as these often do not manifest until 3 days after taking the overdose, even in cases of severe poisoning.

Overdose symptoms may be: arousal, malaise, diarrhea, abdominal pain, seizures, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice), drowsiness, disorientation, and sweating.

Treatment of overdose is most effective if started within 4 hours of taking the medication.

Patients on barbiturates or chronic alcoholics may be more susceptible to the toxicity of a paracetamol overdose.

In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, immediately go to a medical center or call the Toxicological Information Service (telephone 91 562 04 20), indicating the medicine and the amount ingested.

LEAFLET