Vincigrip 12 capsulas
Symptomatic relief of influenza and catarrhal processes that occur with mild to moderate pain, fever and nasal congestion.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
1. WHAT IS Vincigrip Capsules AND WHAT IT IS USED
Vincigrip capsules are available in packs of 12 hard capsules for oral administration.
Vincigrip capsules comprise an association of medicines with analgesic, antipyretic, antihistaminic and decongestant nasal mucosa.
This medicine is indicated for the symptomatic relief of influenza and catarrhal processes that occur with mild to moderate pain, fever and nasal congestion.
2. BEFORE YOU TAKE Vincigrip Capsules
Do not take Vincigrip Capsules
If you have high blood pressure (hypertension), if you have any thyroid disease (hyperthyroidism) or have heart disease (severe coronary heart disease or angina) or are allergic to any component of this preparation.
If you have any disease of liver or kidney, bladder neck obstruction or urinary retention.
If you are taking medication for depression or Parkinson's disease, which inhibits the mono-amino oxidase (MAO) inhibitors (see below Taking other medicines)
Children under 12 years.
Women who are breastfeeding.
Take special care with Vincigrip Capsules
Do not exceed the maximum recommended dose.
3. HOW TO TAKE Vincigrip Capsules
- Adults Oral: 1 capsule / 6-8 hours or 1 about / 6-8 hours (Vincigrip) or 1 on / 8 hours (Vincigrip Forte). The maximum daily dose is 8 sachets / 24 h or 8 capsules / 24 hours (Vincigrip) or 6 on / 24 hours (Vincigrip Forte).
- Children, oral:
* Children 12 years and older: 1 capsule / 6-8 hours or 1 about / 6-8 hours (Vincigrip) or 1 on / 8 hours (Vincigrip Forte). The maximum daily dose is 8 sachets / 24 h or 8 capsules / 24 hours (Vincigrip) or 6 on / 24 hours (Vincigrip Forte).
* Children under 12 years has not been evaluated the safety and efficacy of this medicine.
RULES FOR THE CORRECT ADMINISTRATION:
Envelopes should be dissolved in half a glass of water. The capsules should be swallowed whole with a glass of water. the administration of this medicine should be started when the first symptoms appear. As these disappear, this medication should be discontinued.