* All prices include VAT
Antitussive and expectorant syrup for the treatment of unproductive cough
This product is no longer in stock
Bronco Medical is a syrup for the symptomatic treatment of dry, irritative or nervous cough.
It is indicated for those forms of cough that are not accompanied by expectoration.
Bronco Medical combines 2 active ingredients:
- Dextromethorphan hydrobromide (2 mg/ml): Central action antitussive that inhibits the cough reflex.
- Sulfoguayacolato potassium (10 mg/ml): Expectorant that promotes the expulsion of bronchial secretions.
- Adults and children from 12 years of age: Administer between 5 and 10 ml of Bronco Medical every 6 or 4 hours depending on the intensity of the cough. Do not take more than 60 ml distributed in several doses every 24 hours.
- Children between 6 and 12 years old: Administer between 2.5 and 5 ml of Bronco Medical according to the intensity of the cough every 4 hours. Do not take more than 30 ml distributed in several doses every 24 hours.
- Do not administer to children under 6 years of age.