Mucovital 20 sobres
1 sachet per day reduces bronchial mucus in catarrh, flus and colds
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
WHAT IS MUCOVITAL
Mucovital is a mucolytic medicine containing carbocysteine as active ingredient. This compound works by decreasing the viscosity and fluidizing the mucus, thus improving expectoration cleaning the bronchi of excess mucus.
Mucovital is indicated to treat excess mucous secretion that usually appears in catarrh, colds and flus.
- Active ingredient: Carbocisteine. Each sachet of granules contains 1.5 g of Carbocisteine (2.7 g of lysine Carbocisteine).
- Excipients: mannitol, citric acid, polyvinylpyrrolidone, orange juice and aromas of cedar and arancia.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before taking this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to Carbocisteine or any other part of this medicine.
- If you have kidney or liver failure.
- If you have gastric or duodenal ulcer, asthma, respiratory failure, hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
- If you are currently being treated with any other medications. It is especially important not to use antitussives or anticholinergic medicines while being treated with Mucovital.
Patients suffering from phenylketonuria should be aware that this medicine contains aspartame.
- Adults and adolescents from 12 years old: Administer 1 sachet of Mucovital every 24 hours dissolved in a glass of water. You should drink plenty of water during treatment.
- Children under 12 years old: Do not administer unless medically indicated.
It is recommended that the administration of Mucovital is performed before meals.
The usual duration of treatment is usually 3-4 days. Consult your doctor if symptoms do not improve after 5 days of treatment.
You may observe the start of treatment increased mucus but this will be reduced as treatment proceeds.
USE IN PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING
Pregnant or lactating women should avoid using this medicine because today still do not have enough safety studies in humans.
- Common: Nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain and dyspepsia.
- Rare: Gastrointestinal bleeding, dizziness, headache, dizziness, rash reactions, pruritus and hypersensitivity reactions.
- Very rare: bronchospasm and erythema.
- Not known: Gastritis and hypothyroidism.
Overdose or accidental ingestion will cause a greater frequency and an enhancement in adverse effects described above.
In these cases as soon as possible go to a medical center or call the poison control: +34 915 62 04 20
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Avda. Diagonal, 67-69
08019 Barcelona - Spain
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Alcala Farma SL
M-300 km 29.920 Apdo. E 37
28802 Alcala de Henares (Madrid)