Mucibron 3 mg 200 ml
Syrup indicated in colds and flus to reduce the viscosity of mucus and phlegm favoring their expulsion.
Suitable for adults and children from 2 years old.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS MUCIBRON
Mucibron is a mucolytic and expectorant syrup containing ambroxol activity as active ingredient. This medicine works by reducing the viscosity and increasing the volume of bronchial secretions favoring expulsion.
Each ml of Mucibron contains 3 mg of ambroxol.
Mucibrón is indicated for colds and flu for the treatment of bronchial hyperviscosity in adults and children from 2 years.
- Adults and adolescents from 12 years old: Administer 10 ml of Mucibron (30 mg) every 8 hours
- Children between 6 and 12 years old: Administer 5 ml of Mucibron (15 mg) every 8 hours
- Children between 2 and 6 years old: Administer Mucibron 2.5 ml (7.5 mg) every 8 hours
- Children under 2 years old: Do not administer, is contraindicated.
It is recommended that this syrup is administered without food.
The administration of each dose of Mucibrón must be accompanied with a glass of water.
The patient should drink plenty of water while being treated with this medicine.
The usual duration of treatment is 5 days. Check with your doctor if you have not improved after that time interval.
Do not use antitussive medicines while being treated with Mucibron.
Patients with liver or renal insuficiecia should consult their doctor for this will adjust the dose if necessary.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using this medicine if:
- If the patient is allergic to ambroxol, bromhexine or to any of the excipients of this medicine.
- If the patient suffers from renal or hepatic impairment; asthma or respiratory failure; or skin problems.
- If the patient is currently being treated with antibiotics, anticholinergics or antitussive medicines.
- If the patient is a child younger than 2 years old or a pregnant or lactating woman.
Mucibron contains sorbitol so that his administration is not recommended to fructose intolerant patients.
Mucibron contains propyl parahydroxybenzoate and methyl parahydroxybenzoate so may cause allergic reactions.
- Common: nausea, dysgeusia, hypoesthesia.
- Uncommon: vomiting, diarrhea, dyspepsia, abdominal pain, xerostomia.
- Rare: dry throat.
- Rare: urticaria and rash eruptions.
- Unknown frequency: pruritus and angioedema.
- Unknown frequency: hypersensitivity reactions and anaphylaxis.
No serious adverse reactions have been reported with ambroxol poisoning.
The symptoms reported were: nervousness, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and hypotension.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion immediately seek medical center or call a poison control center: 915 62 April 20
Normon Laboratories, S.A.
Valdecarrizo Round 6
28760 - Tres Cantos - Madrid (Spain)
You might also like