Fenistil roll-on 8 ml
Antihistamine emulsion with applicator Roll-on to calm immediately itching and burning of the skin after contant with stinging plants, insect bites or in the case of small burns
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
WHAT IS FENISTIL EMULSION ROLL-ON
Fenistil emulsion is an antihistamine medicine emulsion easily applied to the skin thanks to its applicator Roll-on.
Quickly calm the itching and burning of the skin after insect bites, contact with stinging plants, with marine animals such as jellyfish or if minor burns.
Fenistil Roll-on is suitable for adults and children aged 1 month.
- Active ingredient: Dimethindene maleate (100 mg per gram of product).
- Excipients: propylene glycol, benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, butylated hydroxytoluene, disodium edetate, caprylate / caprate, liquid paraffin, cetomacrogol, carbomer, sodium hydroxide and water.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Consult your doctor before using this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to dimetindeno maleate or any other part of Emulsion Fenistil Roll-on.
- If the patient is a child less than 1 month.
Avoid sun exposure of the treated area.
Do not apply to eyes, mucous membranes or open wounds.
Do not use this medication long or over large areas of skin form.
Women breast feeding should not use this medicine on the breast.
Do not use other topical medications in the same area treated with Fenistil Roll-on.
This product contains butylhydroxytoluene so it can be irritating to skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
DOSAGE AND APPLICATION
Apply 2 to 4 times a day, as needed.
Slide Fenistil Roll-on on the area of skin to be treated in a thin layer of emulsion and gently massaging.
Occlusive dressings should not be used after application of this medicine.
- Rare: itching or burning may appear in the application area and dry skin
- Very rare: In some cases there have been allergic reactions and photosensitivity.
OVERDOSE AND SWALLOWING
Both overdosing and accidental ingestion of Fenistil Emusión is unlikely due to the application system Roll-on.
Go if they occur as soon as possible, although not notice symptoms, a medical center or call a poison control center: (+34) 915 62 04 20
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Novartis Consumer Health, S.A.
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 764
08013 - Barcelona
LABORATORY RESPONSIBLE MANUFACTURING
Lichtenheldt GmbH-Wahlstedt / Holstein