Hemoal pomada rectal 50 g
To treat hemorrhoids ointment containing ephedrine to reduce them and benzocaine to relieve pain, burning or itching that produce
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS Hemoal RECTAL OINTMENT
Hemoal is an ointment indicated to treat hemorrhoids.
Contains benzocaine which is an anesthetic that relieves pain, stinging or itching and ephedrine which is a vasoconstrictor that desinflama the hemorrhoid.
- Active ingredient: Benzocaine 30 mg per g of ointment.
- Active ingredient: ephedrine hydrochloride 2 mg per g of ointment.
- Excipients: petrolatum, zinc oxide and alcohols.
HOW TO USE
And the area should be washed thoroughly dry before applying Hemoal.
Apply 3 to 4 times a day: mainly in the morning, evening and after each bowel movement.
You can apply the ointment inside the rectum using the cannula included in the package. Lubricate the tube with ointment before insertion.
The duration of treatment should not exceed 7 days. If at this time the symptoms do not improve or even worsen should consult a doctor.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using this medicine if:
- If you have hypertension, diabetes, thyroid disease, heart disease or prostate hypertrophy.
- If you are being treated with MAOIs or tricyclic antidepressants, antihypertensives, cholinesterase inhibitors, other local anesthetics, sulfonamides or phenothiazines.
- If you are allergic to benzocaine, ephedrine, local anesthetics derivatives of PABA (for amino benzoic acid) or any other part of Hemoal.
To help evacuation of feces it is recommended:
. to follow a diet based on fruits and vegetables as well as proper infestion fluid and regular exercise.
. take some laxative tenderizer or booster stool volume but without excessive use.
It is important to maintain normal bowel function by proper diet of fruits and vegetables, a proper fluid intake and regular exercise.
It may be useful to simultaneously take a laxative, bulking or stool softener but should not make excessive use of laxatives because it could cause intestinal laziness.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
This medicine can be absorbed so its use in pregnant or lactating women is not recommended.
use in children as yet not been sufficient safety testing in this population is not recommended.
It is advisable to reduce the administered since this population is generally more sensitive to benzocaine dose.
- Rare: Reduced blood flow in the area of application, itching or burning in the anus.
- Very rare: headache, anxiety, nervousness, insomnia, palpitations and allergic reactions. Exceptionally may appear cyanosis by increased methemoglobin in the blood. They have also appeared cases of dehydration and hardening of the epithelium of the mucous membranes.
Symptoms that may occur include: headache, nervousness, anxiety and palpitations.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion seek medical attention or call poison control center: +34 915 62 04 20
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Healthcare Reckitt Benckiser, S.A. C / Mataro, 28
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
chemical and pharmaceutical industry Vir, S.A. Laguna, 66-68-70. Poligono Industrial Urtinsa II (Alcorcón)
28923 - Spain
Alacala Farma, S.L.
M-300 Km 29.920 (Alcala de Henares) - 28802 - Spain
You might also like