* All prices include VAT
Antifungal cream to treat 'athlete's foot'.
Relieves itching and combat redness, flaking and fissure feet.
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS CANESPIE Bifonazol
Canespie bifonazol is an antifungal cream containing as active ingredient bifonazole.
This cream is indicated to treat the so-called "athlete's foot" which is a fungal infection localized in the foot, usually between the toes.
Bifonazole Canespie relieves itching and combat redness, flaking and fissure feet that usually appear between the toes and may also spread to other areas.
- Active ingredient: Bifonazole (10 mg per gram of cream).
- Excipients: Cetostearyl alcohol and benzyl, octyldodecanol, cetyl palmitate, sorbitan stearate, polysorbate 60 and water.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to bifonazole or any other part of this medicine.
- If you are currently being treated with any other medications, especially if it comes to oral anticoagulants.
Do not apply other topical preparations on the same area where Canespie bifonazole applied.
Avoid contact Canespie bifonazol with eyes or mucous membranes.
Do not use occlusive dressings in the area where the cream has been applied.
Canespie bifonazole contains cetostearyl alcohol which may cause contact dermatitis.
It is advisable to use ventilated shoes and change socks every day.
To prevent contagion to other people should avoid sharing shoes, socks or towels as well as walking barefoot.
- Adults and adolescents over 12 years old: Apply after wash and dry the foot, 1 time a day, preferably at night before bed. It is advisable to apply the cream by performing a gentle massage to facilitate absorption.
- Children under 12 years old: Its use in this age range is not recommended except for indication and medical control.
Should seal the tube and wash hands after each application.
Once broached be stored at a temperature below 25 ° C.
The usual duration of treatment is 3 weeks. Do not interrupt before treatment to avoid the risk of relapse.
Consult your doctor if after one week of treatment, the symptoms have not improved.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Because there are no adequate safety studies in humans it is recommended to avoid its use in this population.
Adverse reactions produced by this medicine are usually mild and local: dermatitis, erythema, itching, blisters, rashes rash, edema and dry skin.
OVERDOSE AND SWALLOWING
In case of overdose may appear excessive application: skin burning, redness and swelling.
Accidental ingestion may appear dizziness, nausea and vomiting.
In any of these cases go to a health center or call a poison control center 91 562 04 20
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Bayer Hispania, S.L.
Av Baix Llobregat, 3 -. 5
08970 Sant Joan Despi (Barcelona) - Spain
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Kern Pharma, S.L.
Venus II Industrial Estate Colón, 72
08228 Terrassa (Barcelona) - Spain