Venoruton 30 sobres (VIA ORAL)
Medicine indicated for those suffering from venous insufficiency and swollen legs causing relieving symptoms: heaviness, itching, pain, tightness and tingling
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS Venoruton sachets
Venoruton is a medicine in sachets to be taken orally vasoprotector containing compounds (oxerutins).
Venoruton is indicated for those suffering from venous insufficiency and swollen legs causing relieving symptoms: heaviness, itching, pain, tightness and tingling of the legs.
- Active ingredient: oxerutins (1 gram per envelope).
- Excipients: sodium saccharin, mannitol and orange flavoring (containing maltodextrin and sucrose).
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before taking Venoruton if:
- If you are allergic to oxerutins or some other compound contained in this medicine as well.
- If you have intolerance to some sugars (Venoruton contains sucrose).
- If you have edema in the legs.
- If you are being treated with any other medications.
- If the patient is a child.
- If the patient is a pregnant or lactating woman.
Venoruton contains sucrose, bear in mind in cases of diabetic patients.
- Adults: 1 out of every 24 hours.
- Children: not manage unless medically indicated.
Typically, the symptoms are reduced or disappear in the first 2 weeks of treatment.
If symptoms do not improve or even increase should consult a doctor.
Medically indicated treatment could be extended up to 3 months.
- Rare: diarrhea, gas, abdominal pain and stomach upset.
- Very rare: allergic reactions, skin flushing, dizziness or headache.
See a doctor immediately if you experience difficulty breathing or swallowing; swelling of the face, tongue or throat; hives on the skin very itchy.
In case of overdose seek medical attention or call poison control center: 915 62 04 20
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Novartis Consumer Health SA
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 764
08013 Barcelona - Spain
LABORATORY RESPONSIBLE MANUFACTURING
Lamp S. Prospero S.p.A. Via della Pace, 25 / A,
San Prospero (Modena) - Italy
You might also like