Thrombocid Forte 60 g
Ointment with 2 indications:
- Reabsorption of hematomas caused by blows
- Relief heavy legs in people with varicose veins
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT THROMBOCID FORTE IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
This medicine is an ointment for cutaneous use that applied to the skin improves blood flow favoring the dissolution of clots. It belongs to the pharmacotherapeutic group of topical varicose veins.
Thrombocid Forte is indicated for:
- Symptomatic local relief of superficial venous disorders such as heaviness and tightness in legs with varicose veins in adults.
- Symptomatic local relief of superficial bruising caused by blows in adults and children over 1 year.
How to use THROMBOCID FORTE
Follow these instructions unless your doctor has given you different directions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have doubts.
- Adults and children over 1 year. Apply a thin layer of ointment on the affected skin area, 3 or 4 times a day.
- Children under 1 year. Thrombocid Forte is not recommended for use in children younger than 1 year due to lack of information in this population.
Apply the preparation with a light massage to facilitate penetration and wash your hands after each application. Bandage is generally not required, although it can be covered with gauze or a compress if necessary.
If symptoms worsen or last more than 5 days, or irritation or worsening occurs, discontinue application and consult your doctor.
If you think that the action of Thrombocid Forte is too strong or weak, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
If you use more Thrombocid Forte than you should
Due to its external use, it is not likely that poisoning pictures will occur.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, consult your doctor or pharmacist or call the Toxicology Information Service. Telephone 915 62 04 20, indicating the medication and the amount ingested.