Callivoro Marthand 1 aposito
Indicated for the removal of corns and calluses in adults.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
1. What it is Callivoro Marthand and what it is used
It is a medicine that contains a keratolytic (salicylic acid) which facilitates the release of calluses and a local anesthetic (benzocaine).
It is indicated for the removal of corns, calluses and corns in adults (under medical supervision in children under 18 years old).
2. What you need to know before you start using Callivoro Marthand
Do not use Callivoro Marthand if:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to salicylic acid, benzocaine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6).
- If you are diabetic or have peripheral circulation problems.
- If the area around the callus is wounded, swollen, red or irritated.
Warnings and Precautions
It is recommended not used in conjunction with other keratolytic products in the same area. Avoid contact with eyes, face, genitals and mucous membranes.
Children and adolescents
The use of this medicine by children under 18 years old will be made only under medical supervision.
Marthand Callivoro use with other medicines
Do not use together with other products in the same area.
Pregnancy, lactation and fertility
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine.
Driving and using machines
The use of this medicine has no effect on driving or using machines.
Callivoro Marthand contains natural rubber (latex).
It can cause severe allergic reactions because it contains latex from natural rubber.
3. Using Callivoro Marthand
Follow exactly the instructions of medicine administration in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist. If in doubt ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Application in adults over 18 years old:
1. Remove the dressing the envelope.
2. Cut a piece of plaster the size of corn or callus to try and dislodge the protective silicone paper.
3. Apply the cut piece on the affected part clean and dry, covering it all with adhesive tape.
4. Leave until callus can be removed painlessly using a hot water bath (2 to 3 days).
5. If the callus or hardness resists be removed without pain, retreatment changing the dressing with a new one.
If after 6 days is not removed or symptoms worsen, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
All children under 18 years old only use this product under medical supervision.
If you use more Callivoro Marthand than you should:
Given the dosage form, it is unlikely the occurrence of overdose.
4. Possible side effects
Like all medicines, Callivoro Marthand can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
redness and irritation of the surrounding areas to corn or callus may occur.
If you experience side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist, even if it comes to possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
5. Conservation Callivoro Marthand
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Marthand Callivoro Do not use after the expiry date on the carton and sachet after 'EXP'. The expiry date is the last day of that month.
6. Contents of the pack and other information
Callivoro Marthand composition
- The active ingredients are salicylic acid (34.28 mg) and benzocaine (2.86 mg).
- The other ingredients (excipients) are: natural rubber (latex), rosin and scrim.
Looks like and contents of the pack
Flexible dressing containing Natural (latex) rubber, 7 cm x 4 cm. It consists of a film (brown / semisolid consistency of / with slight adhesiveness) covering a fabric backing white-beige. The adhesive face, brown, is protected with silicone paper.
Package containing 1 on 1 dressing (7 cm x 4 cm) of cutaneous use.
Authorization holder responsible for marketing and manufacturing
LLENAS MARTINEZ, S.A. Outside Santa Inés s / n
08430 - La Roca del Vallés (Barcelona) Spain.
Source: Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products
You might also like