Micralax 12 microenemas
Indicated in adults and adolescents from 12 years old for the immediate relief of constipation
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
What MICRALAX Citrate / Lauryl Sulfoacetate is and what it is used for
Micralax Citrate / Lauryl Sulfoacetate acts as an osmotic-type laxative, due to the combined action of Sodium Citrate, which acts to retain fluid in the intestine, increasing the volume of water in the stool, and Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, a wetting agent .
It is indicated for the symptomatic local relief of occasional constipation in adults and adolescents over 12 years of age.
You should see a doctor if it worsens or does not improve after 6 days of treatment.
How to use MICRALAX Citrate / Lauryl sulfoacetate
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended dose in adults and adolescents over 12 years of age is 1 cannula per day.
Do not use this medicine more than 6 days in a row.
This medicine is used rectally.
At the time chosen for deposition, and once the cap is removed from the container that closes the end of the cannula, place it vertically with the tip up and press it lightly so that a few drops of Micralax moisten the end of the cannula, with object to facilitate its introduction into the rectum. Once inserted, squeeze the cannula walls until the contents are completely emptied and gently remove it while continuing to press.
Suppress the bowel movement as long as possible so that the medicine works.
Use in children
It should not be used in children under 12 years of age, unless your doctor considers it necessary.
If you use more Micralax Citrate / Lauryl Sulfoacetate than you should
Due to the type of medicine being treated, it is not likely that poisoning symptoms will occur.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist or call the Toxicological Information Service, telephone 91. 562.04.20 (indicating the medicine and the amount ingested).