Magnesia Cinfa 14 sobres
Oral suspension in sachets for the treatment of constipation and heartburn
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS MAGNESIA CINFA 14 SACHETS
Magnesia Cinfa is a antacid and laxative medicine containing magnesium hydroxide as active ingredient. This compound has a neutralizing effect of the acidity of stomach besides a laxative action due to softening and increases stool bulk to facilitate their evacuation.
Magnesia Cinfa is indicated for the treatment of constipation and gastric hyperacidity.
- Active principle: magnesium hydroxide. Each sachet of 12 ml contains 2.4 grams.
- Excipients: sodium saccharin, sodium caboximetilcelulosa, cellulose, Sinespum C, sorbitol, xanthan gum, domiphen bromide, aromas and water.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before taking this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to magnesium hydroxide or any other part of this medicine.
- If the patient suffers from kidney failure, stomach or esophageal cancer.
- If you suffer from diarrhea, abdominal pain, bowel disease, ileostomy, colostomy, difficulty in intestinal transit ...
- If the patient is currently being treated with any other medications.
- If the patient is older than 65 years.
It is advisable to monitor electrolyte levels when this medicine is administered to elderly patients.
Magnesia Cinfa contains sucrose and sorbitol. Note in the case of patients with intolerance to certain sugars.
This medicine contains propyl parahydroxybenzoate so may result in hypersensitivity reactions.
- Adults and adolescents from 12 years old: 1 out of every 12 or 24 hours. Magnesia is recommended not to take Cinfa before bed or late in the day.
- Children under 12 years old: not manage unless medically indicated.
The envelope can be taken directly or mixed with water, juice or tea.
When this medicine is used as an antacid is best taken after meals.
If used as a laxative is best taken on an empty stomach before breakfast.
It is recommended to drink a large glass of water after taking Magnesia Cinfa sachet.
The laxative effect usually appears between 3 and 6 hours after taking this medicine.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Its use in pregnant or lactating is always accepted, provided high doses are not used or for extended periods of time.
Usually mild and disappear after cessation of treatment.
- Common: diarrhea.
- Very rare: hypermagnesemia.
The most common symptoms in the case of overdose or accidental ingestion include diarrhea, hypotension, thirst, flushing, nausea and vomiting, dizziness, confusion and weakness.
In these cases go to a health center or call the Toxicology Information Service: (+34) 915620420
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION AND RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Cinfa Laboratories, S.A.
Street Olaz-Chipi, 10 - Pol. Industrial Areta
31620 Huarte - Pamplona (Navarra) - Spain
You might also like