Sueroral Hiposodico 5 sobres
Oral serum indicated in the oral fluid and electrolyte replacement in patients with dehydration particularly associated with acute diarrhea of various origins.
The goal of treatment with this oral serum is to rehydrate and maintain hydration by replacing subsequent losses caused by diarrhea, vomiting and normal loss of water
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
1. WHAT IS SUERORAL Hyposodic AND WHAT IT IS USED
Sueroral Hyposodic belongs to a group of medicines called oral rehydration formulas. Sueroral Hyposodic is indicated for the prevention and treatment of dehydration caused by vomiting or diarrhea, whether infectious origin or not, diarrhea infant and summer, ketosis and acidosis
2. BEFORE YOU TAKE SUERORAL Hyposodic
Do not take this oral serum if:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substances or any of the other ingredients of Sueroral Hyposodic.
- In premature infants and children under 1 month.
- If you can not swallow.
- If you have important and continuous vomiting.
- If you have a bowel obstruction.
- If you have an intestinal perforation.
- If you have poor absorption of glucose already known.
- If you are diabetic.
- If you have any alteration of the kidneys.
Take special care with Sueroral Hyposodic
- If you regularly consume cow's milk should not take more than 150 ml every four hours, and if diarrhea worsens, you should discontinue its use.
- You can eat normal food when diarrhea is corrected.
Using other medicines
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Pregnancy and lactation
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine.
- Sueroral Hyposodic can be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If breastfeeding will continue with the same even if you are taking this oral serum.
Driving and using machines
Sueroral Hyposodic will not affect your ability to drive or operate machinery.
Important information about some of the ingredients of Sueroral Hyposodic
This medicine contains glucose. If your doctor has told you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
Patients with diabetes mellitus should be aware that this medicine contains 20 g of glucose per envelope.
Patients with sodium diet should be aware that this medicine contains 1.15 g (50.11 mmol) of sodium per sachet.
This medicine may cause allergic reactions because it contains Orange Yellow S (E-110) as an excipient.
It can cause asthma, especially in patients allergic to aspirin.
Patients with renal impairment or with potassium diet should be aware that this medicine contains 0.84 g (21.51 mmol) of potassium per envelope, of which 0.054 g (1.39 mmol) of potassium are part of excipient and 0.784g (20.12 mmol) potassium part of the active ingredient
3. HOW TO TAKE SUERORAL Hyposodic
Follow the instructions exactly Sueroral Hyposodic management provided by your doctor. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have doubts.
This oral serum is taken drunk dissolving the contents of each envelope provided in one liter of drinking water.
The water, if deemed necessary, may have been previously boiled but not after preparation. not be added other ingredients such as sugar.
Hyposodic Sueroral dose depends on the weight of the patient and the severity of their disease, although in general the following doses are recommended:
- Infants older than one month: The recommended dosage is about 1-1.5 times its usual volume of food. It is recommended to administer the solution frequently in small amounts and slowly, not necessary to stop breast feeding.
- Children from 1 year old: The recommended dose is approximately 200 ml of solution for every loose stool. It is recommended to administer 25-30 ml of solution every 10-15 minutes.
- Adults: The recommended dose is 200 to 400 ml of solution per loose stool.
There is no recommended daily maximum dose so that the solution can freely administered as sick thirst regulates the amount of Sueroral Hyposodic necessary.
- Elderly: The recommended dose is the same as for adults.
- Impaired liver function: In this case it is not necessary dose adjustment.
- Impaired renal function: In patients with impaired renal function should not be taken in any case Sueroral Hyposodic.
Duration of treatment is recommended to continue treatment for the duration of diarrhea, and once it is completed, until the doctor deems it necessary, which is usually achieved at 4 or 5 days.
If you take more than you should Sueroral Hyposodic
Immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist or poison control center. Tel. (+034) 91 562 04 20
The symptom you will notice will be a swelling of the eyelids, if this happens you should stop taking Sueroral Hyposodic.
If you forget to take Sueroral Hyposodic
Do not take a double dose to make up for missed doses.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
4. POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like all medicines, Sueroral Hyposodic can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them, when administered too quickly.
The most common are vomiting. In these cases you should stop taking Sueroral Hyposodic for 10 minutes and then resume giving smaller amounts but more often.
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
5. HOW TO STORE SUERORAL Hyposodic
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not use Sueroral Hyposodic after the expiration date on the package, after the acronym CAD. The expiry date is the last day of that month.
When not using Sueroral Hyposodic you can keep the solution 2 to 8 (in a refrigerator) and should be discarded 24 hours after preparation.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. This way you will help to protect the environment.
6. FURTHER INFORMATION
Sueroral Hyposodic composition
The active substances are (per sachet):
Sodium chloride .............. 1.2 g
Potassium chloride ........... 1,5 g
Sodium citrate ............... 2.9 g
Glucose ..................... 20,0 g
Looks like and contents of the pack
Sueroral Hyposodic is in the form of envelopes containing 27.365 g of each powder. Each pack contains 5 envelopes.
Authorization holder responsible for marketing and manufacturing
Laboratorios Casen-Fleet, S.L.U.
Logrono highway, km 13, 300
50180 Utebo - Zaragoza
Source: Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products
You might also like