Fortasec Plus 2/125 mg 12 comprimidos
Treatment for diarrhea when it is accompanied by gas, abdominal swelling or cramps
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS FORTASEC PLUS
Fortasec Plus is a medicine indicated for the treatment of diarrhea when there is also abdominal swelling, gas and/or stomach cramps.
Fortasec Plus contains 2 active ingredients:
- Loperamide hydrochloride (2 mg/tablet): Reduces diarrhea because it decreases intestinal motility while absorbing water and salts from the intestine.
- Simethicone: Anti-foam compound that reduces trapped air in the intestine, relieving swelling and cramping.
Suitable for adults and children over 12 years.
- Adults: At the start of treatment should take 2 tablets together and then take 1 tablet after each stool if it is diarrheic.
- Children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years: At the start of treatment should take 1 tablet and then take 1 tablet after each stool if it is diarrheic.
- Under 12 years old. Children under the age of 12 should not take this medication.
Should not take more than 4 tablets a day.
Stop taking this medication and check with your doctor if symptoms have not improved after 2 days of treatment.
You might also like