* All prices include VAT
Antacid solution in sachets to treat and relieve heartburn and heartburn in adults and adolescents over 12 years old
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS ALMAX FORTE SACHETS
Almax Forte contains almagato as active ingredient. This component is an antacid that neutralizes excess stomach acid.
Almax Forte is indicated to relieve and treat heartburn and heartburn in adults and children from 12 years old.
- Active ingredient: almagato. Each sachet contains 1.5 mg.
- Other components: saccharin, sorbitol, carboxymethylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, simethicone emulsion, chlorhexidine diacetate, mint oil and water.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Adults and children over 12 years old: 1 over Almax Forte every 8 hours. It is preferable to administer mail half an hour after meals. should not exceed 8 sachets daily.
- Children under 12 years old. should not be given unless medically indicated.
This medicine may be taken directly from on or diluted in half a glass of water.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before taking Almax Forte if:
- If you have Alzheimer's disease, fluid retention, gastrointestinal bleeding, hemorrhoids, diarrhea or toxemia of pregnancy.
- If you have kidney disease.
- If you are allergic to almagato or any of the excipients of this medicine.
- If you are very debilidato or are on a low sodium diet.
- If it is an older patient.
- If you are being treated with other medicines. Forte Almax administration must be separated from taking other medications at least 3 hours.
Almax should not be given Forte in children under 12 years old.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Avoid the use of Almax Forte pregnant women who think they might be or lactating women
Overdose or accidental ingestion could decrease the content of phosphates in the blood. It could also cause poor mineralization in bones.
If overdose as soon as possible consult with your doctor or call a poison control center +34 91 562 04 20
In some cases it may appear diarrhea that usually subsides after cessation of treatment.
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
General Mitre, # 151
08022 - Barcelona (Spain).
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Pharmaceutical Industries Almirall, S.A. Ctra. Nacional II, Km. 593
08740 Sant Andreu de la Barca - Barcelona (Spain)