Bemolan gel 800 mg 30 sobres
Antacid in envelopes with a gel used in adults and children from 6 years old to treat and relieve heartburn.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS BEMOLAN MG 800 GEL
It is a medicine in sachets containing gel whose active ingredient is the magaldrate. This compound when passing through the stomach becomes magnesium salts and aluminum are antacids regulating heartburn.
Bemolan 800 mg gel is used to treat heartburn and relieve heartburn.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before taking Bemolan if:
- If you are allergic to magaldrate or any other part of this medicine.
- If you have hypophosphatemia, hypermagnesemia, kidney failure or have a bowel obstruction.
- If you have osteoporosis, osteomalacia.
- If you have dementia.
a long duration of treatment because Bemolan contains silver sulfate and can lead to skin pigmentation is not recommended.
Bemolan interacts with the following medicines: tetracyclines, digoxin, benzodiazepines, acenocoumarol, warfarin, indomethacin, cimetidine, urso deoxycholic acid and queno or iron supplements.
If you are treated with any of the above medications Bemolan should take at least 2 or 3 hours before or after administration thereof.
Bemolan interacts with some food so it is recommended that you take between 1 and 2 hours after eating.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Check with your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Adults: Take 1 on 1 to 2 hours after meals. If necessary can be administered one on before bedtime.
- Children from 6 years old: Administer average about 1 to 2 hours after meals. If necessary can be administered one on before bedtime.
- Children under 6 years old: Do not administer unless medically indicated.
It is advisable to shake the envelope before use. This can be taken directly or diluted before in half a glass of water.
Not exceed 8 grams a day magaldrate.
No cases have been reported to occur but the apacición of osteomalacia could be expected due to a loss of phosphorus and calcium weaken bones would be eliminated in the urine.
At very high doses constipation or diarrhea that disappear after discontinuation of treatment may appear.
- Active ingredient: magaldrate. Each sachet of 10 ml contains 800 mg.
- Other components: hypromellose, acacia, maltol, simethicone, sodium cyclamate, methylcellulose, silver sulfate, ascorbic acid, aqueous solution of chlorhexidine digluconate, caramel flavor, cream flavor and water.
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Takeda Pharmaceutical Spain, S.A. C / Alsasua, 20
28023 Madrid. Spain
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Robert Bosch Strasse, 8. Singen, Germany
You might also like