Almax Forte 24 sobres
Indicated in adults and adolescents over 12 years old to immediately relieve heartburn
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
WHAT IS ALMAX FORTE
Almax Forte is a medicine containing almagato as active ingredient. This compound is an antacid neutralizes excess stomach acid.
Almax Forte is indicated to relieve and treat heartburn and heartburn.
This medicine suitable for adults and children from 12 years.
- Active ingredient: almagato. 1.5mg above.
- Other components: saccharin, carboxymethylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, chlorhexidine diacetate, sorbitol, simethicone emulsion, mint oil and water.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Adults and children from 12 years old: 1 over Almax Forte every 8 hours, better half an hour after meals. Not exceed 8 sachets daily.
- Children under 12 years old. Do not administer unless medically indicated.
This medicine may be taken directly from above or can be diluted in half a glass of water.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before taking Almax Forte if:
- If you are allergic to almagato or any of the excipients of this medicine.
- If you have Alzheimer's disease, fluid retention, gastrointestinal bleeding, hemorrhoids, diarrhea or toxemia of pregnancy.
- If you have kidney disease.
- If it is an older patient.
- If you are very debilidato or are on a low sodium diet.
- If you are being treated with other medicines. Forte Almax administration must be separated from taking other medications at least 3 hours.
Do not use in children under 12 years old.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING
Avoid the use of Almax Forte those pregnant women who think they might be or lactating women
It could decrease the content of phosphates in the blood in addition to poor mineralization in bones.
If overdose check with your doctor or call a poison control center 91 562 04 20
Sometimes it may appear diarrhea which refers to cessation of treatment.
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
General Mitre, # 151
08022 - Barcelona (Spain).
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Pharmaceutical Industries Almirall, S.A. Ctra. Nacional II, Km. 593
08740 Sant Andreu de la Barca - Barcelona (Spain)