Oculotect 50 mg/ml colirio 10 ml
Eye drops for the symptomatic treatment of ocular dryness that acts forming a lubricating, moisturizing and protective film on the eye.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
What is Oculotect and what is it used for?
Oculotect contains the active substance povidone K25. Oculotect is an eye drop to moisturize and lubricate the eyes. It is used to relieve the symptoms of dry eyes.
You should see a doctor if it gets worse or does not improve after 3 days.
How to use Oculotect
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.In case of doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
The normal dose is one drop in the eye four times a day or as many times as necessary.
If a drop falls out of the eye, try again.
If you use more Oculotect than you should, side effects are not expected.
If you are using other ophthalmic medications, wait at least 5 minutes between administration of this eye drop and the other ophthalmic medications. Oculotect should be administered last.
If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Instructions for use
1. Wash your hands.
2. Open the bottle. Do not touch the dropper tip after opening the bottle as the solution may be contaminated.
3. Tilt your head back (Fig. 1).
4. Pull the lower eyelid down with your finger and hold the bottle with the other hand. The tip of the container should not come into contact with the eye as it could cause injury to the eye. Squeeze the bottle so that a drop falls into the eye (Fig. 2).
5. Close your eyes and press the inside corner of your eye with your finger for about 1-2 minutes. This prevents the drop from going down the lacrimal duct into the throat so that most of the drop will remain in the eye (Fig. 3). If necessary, repeat steps 3 through 5 with the other eye.
6. Close the bottle after use.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.