Mirazul colirio 10ml
Eye drops for the relief of eye irritation in adults
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
What Mirazul is and what it is used for
Mirazul belongs to the group of medicines called eye decongestants.
Phenylephrine hydrochloride is a drug that belongs to the group of sympathomimetics used as decongestants, it has a vasoconstrictive effect (causes narrowing of the blood vessels), causing rapid and prolonged decongestion, relieving eye irritations.
Mirazul is a solution eye drop indicated to relieve eye irritation caused by fumes, air, dust, chlorine from swimming pools, sea water, charged environments, contact lenses, cosmetics, eye fatigue, etc. in adults.
You should see a doctor if it worsens or does not improve after 5 days.
How to use Mirazul
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. If in doubt, ask your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
The recommended dose is 1-2 drops in each eye, as needed, 3 or 4 times a day if necessary.
How to use Mirazul:
Mirazul is used ophthalmic
1. Wash your hands before using Mirazul.
2. Take the uncapped container and hold it with one hand, between your thumb and index finger.
3. Using the index finger of the other hand, separate the lower eyelid from the eye.
4. Gently press down on the container, dropping one or two drops into the eye
5. After application, keep the eye closed for a few moments, to facilitate the distribution of the liquid throughout the ocular surface
6. Repeat the previous steps for the other eye.
7. Close the container tightly after each use.
If you use more Mirazul than you should
If you have used more Mirazul than you should, it could lead to manifestations such as elevated blood pressure, acceleration or slowing of the heart rate.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, go to a medical center indicating the product and the amount ingested or consult the Toxicological Information Service: Tel .: 91.562.04.20.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.