Gine-canesten crema vaginal 20 mg 20 g
Vaginal antifungal cream to treat fungal infections such as vulvovaginal candidiasis.
Relieves pain, burning, itching and burning with urination that usually cause these infections.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
WHAT IS GINE-canesten CREAM 20 mg / g (with applicator)
Gine-Canesten antifugica vaginal cream is a cream containing as active ingredient clotrimazole.
Gine-Canesten cream is indicated to treat fungal infections such as vulvovaginal candidiasis.
Gine-Canesten cream relieves pain, burning, itching and burning with urination that usually cause these infections.
- Active ingredient: clotrimazole (20 mg per gram of cream).
- Other components: polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, benzyl alcohol and water octyldodecanol.
HOW TO USE
- Adults and adolescents from 12 years old: Apply 1 charge applicator before bedtime for 3 days. To facilitate the introduction of deep cream is recommended that the patient is positioned lying face up with legs bent. Do not stop treatment until after at least 3 days.
- Children under 12 years old: Only medically indicated.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using Gine-Canesten Cream if:
- If you are allergic to clotrimazole or any other part of this medicine.
- If the patient is immunosuppressed.
- If you are being treated with any other medication, it is contraindicated especially with tacrolimus or sirolimus.
Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of you must wash them with water.
This cream may decrease the effectiveness of latex products such as condoms or diaphragms.
Do not perform douche or use tampons or spermicides while being treated with Gine-Canesten cream.
Avoid Gine-Canesten treatment during menstruation.
Vulvovaginal candidiasis is contagious so it is advisable to avoid sex during treatment.
Gine-Canesten cream contains cetostearyl alcohol which may cause contact dermatitis.
Do not use in children under 12 years old unless medically indicated.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Only medically indicated.
In the last 4-6 weeks of pregnancy use applicator Cream is not recommended, it is preferable to use Gine-Canesten vaginal capsule or tablet and place with your finger.
Accidental ingestion prodria cause vomiting and other gastrointestinal complaints.
In this case go to a medical center or call a poison control center: +34 915 62 04 20
They could allergic reactions (urticaria, hypotension, syncope), immune system disorders, itching, burning, irritation at the application site, vaginal bleeding, abdominal pain appear.
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Bayer Hispania, S.L. Av Baix Llobregat, 3 -. 5
08970 Sant Joan Despi (Barcelona)
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Kern Pharma, S. L. Polygon Ind. Colón II C / Venus, 72
08228 Terrassa (Barcelona)