Gine-canesten 1 comprimido vaginal 500 mg
Vaginal tablet to treat vaginal candidiasis and alleviate symptoms that occur: itching, stinging, burning urination ...
Treatment of 1 day, 1 single application
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS GINE-canesten 1 TABLET VAGINAL (with applicator)
Gine-Canesten vaginal tablet contains clotrimazole as active ingredient. This compound is an antifungal used to treat fungal infections such as vulvovaginal candidiasis.
Gine-Canesten vaginal tablet relieves itching, burning, pain or burning during urination that usually cause these infections.
- Active ingredient: clotrimazole (500 mg per tablet).
- Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, lactic acid, corn starch, calcium lactate pentahydrate, methylcellulose, crospovidone, colloidal silica and magnesium stearate.
HOW TO USE
- Adult and adolescent women from 12 years old: enter deeply into the vagina the tablet before bed at night. To facilitate the deep introduction of the tablet is recommended that the patient lie on your back with your legs slightly bent.
Pregnant and in the last 4 to 6 weeks of pregnancy women should introduce the tablet into the vagina with the finger, regardless of the applicator.
- Girls under 12 years old: Do not use unless medically indicated.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to clotrimazole or any other part of Gine-Canesten vaginal tablet.
- If the patient is immunosuppressed.
- If you are being treated with any other medications, especially if you are being treated with tacrolimus or sirolimus.
Avoid contact with eyes, if it occurs must wash them with water.
Avoid sex while infected to avoid infection.
Do not perform douches or tampons should be used or spermicides while using Gine-Canesten vaginal tablet.
You should not use this medicine during menstruation.
Gine-Canesten vaginal tablet should not be used in children under 12 years old unless medically indicated.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Avoid using this medicine in pregnant women, who think they may be pregnant and lactating women. Use only medically indicated.
They might vomiting or other gastrointestinal discomfort appear. In this case go to a medical center or call a poison control center: +34 915 62 04 20
hypotension, difficulty breathing, itchy skin or loss of consciousness: They may appear as allergic reactions.
There have also been cases of disorders of the immune system, the reproductive system (itching, irritation in the genital area, vaginal bleeding) or gastrointestinal discomfort.
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Bayer Hispania, S.L. Av Baix Llobregat, 3 -. 5
08970 Sant Joan Despi (Barcelona)
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
Bayer Pharma AG
You might also like