Gine-canesten 1 capsula vaginal 500 mg
Vaginal capsule to treat fungal infections such as vaginal candidiasis.
Relieves symptoms they produce: itching, stinging, burning urination ...
Treatment of 1 day, 1 single application
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS GINE-canesten 1 soft vaginal capsule (with applicator)
Gine-Canesten vaginal soft capsule is an antifungal medication (against fungi) that contains the active substance clotrimazole.
Gine-Canesten vaginal soft capsule is used to treat fungal infections such as vulvovaginal candidiasis.
Gine-Canesten vaginal soft capsule relieves itching, burning, pain or burning during urination that usually cause these infections.
- Active ingredient: clotrimazole (500 mg per capsule).
- Other components: paraffin, glycerol, titanium dioxide, lecithin, gelatin, triglycerides, dyes and water.
HOW TO USE
- Adult and adolescent women from 12 years old deep into the vagina enter the capsule using the applicator and preferably at night before going to bed. To facilitate deep insertion of the capsule is recommended that the patient lie on your back with your legs slightly bent.
Pregnant and in the last 4 to 6 weeks of pregnancy women should enter the capsule into the vagina using the applicator and dispensing finger.
- Girls under 12 years old: Do not use unless medically indicated.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using this medicine if:
- If you are allergic to clotrimazole or any other part of Gine-Canesten vaginal soft capsule.
- If you are being treated with any other medications, especially with tacrolimus or sirolimus.
- If the patient is immunosuppressed.
Avoid getting this medication in your eyes, if it occurs must wash them with water.
Do not use this medicine during menstruation.
Avoid having sex while infected to avoid infection.
Do not douche or use tampons or spermicides while using Gine-Canesten vaginal soft capsule.
Gine-Canesten vaginal soft capsule should not be used in children under 12 years old except with medical prescription.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Use only medically indicated in pregnant women, who think they may be pregnant and lactating women.
Hypotension, difficulty breathing, itchy skin or loss of consciousness: They may appear as allergic reactions.
There have also been cases of reproductive disorders (itching, irritation in the genital area, vaginal bleeding) in the immune system or gastrointestinal discomfort.
Could cause gastrointestinal discomfort, vomiting mainly appear. In such a case seek medical doctor or call a poison control center: +34 915 62 04 20
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Bayer Hispania, S.L.
Av Baix Llobregat, 3 -. 5
08970 Sant Joan Despi (Barcelona)
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
GP Grenzach Produktions GmbH Emil-Barrel-Strasse 7
You might also like