Respibien spray nasal 15 ml
Respibien spray is a nasal decongestant with oxymetazoline indicated to relieve nasal congestion in adults and children aged 6 years old
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
WHAT IS RESPIBIEN
Respibien is a decongestant nasal spray containing oxymetazoline as active substance. This medicine works by producing vasoconstriction of the blood vessels in the nasal passages.
Respibien spray is indicated to relieve nasal congestion in adults and children over 6 years old.
DOSAGE AND USE
Before spraying the nasal spray it is recommended that sounds good nose to remove possible existing mucus.
The first time you use Respibien must press the spray several times into the air until the liquid sprayed out.
- Adults and children from 6 years old: Perform one spray in each nostril. Do not use more than 2 times a day.
- Children under 6 years old: Do not use, is contraindicated.
To avoid infections should not be shared the same container Respibien nasal spray.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using this nasal spray if:
- If you have alegia to oxymetazoline, other nasal decongestants or any other part of this medicine.
- If you have had to perform some operation on the head (a head, transnasal or transoral surgery).
- If you are currently being treated with any other medications, especially if it is phenothiazines, methyldopa, antidepressants or sympathomimetic medicines.
- If you have diabetes, hypertension, prostate hypertrophy, hyperthyroidism, cardiovascular disease, insomnia and vertigo.
Respibien rebound effect may occur mainly when used for long periods.
In some cases it can lead to insomnia if used late in the afternoon.
This nasal spray contains benzalkonium chloride as excipient. This compound can occur in some cases inflammation of the nasal mucosa.
Children and the elderly are particularly prone to adverse effects of this medicine.
Respibien should not be used in children under 6 years old.
The over 65 years old should consult their doctor before using the nasal spray.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their doctor before using Respibien.
DRIVING AND USE OF MACHINERY
Respibien nasal spray does not alter the powers necessary for driving or operating dangerous machinery.
- Common: sneezing, itching, burning and dryness in the nasal mucosa.
- Rare: Headache, tremor, anxiety, nervousness, hallucinations, tachycardia, hypertension, insomnia and nausea.
After continuous use nasal congestion may appear rebound.
Symptoms that may appear in case of overdose are headache, tachycardia, hypertension, sweating, tremors and insomnia.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion go as soon as possible to a medical center or call a poison control center: +34 915 62 04 20
- Active substance: Each ml contains 0.5 mg of oxymetazoline hydrochloride (65 micrograms per pulse).
- Excipients: povidone, glycine, sorbitol, benzalkonium chloride and water.
HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE MARKETING AUTHORIZATION OF MANUFACTURE
Cinfa Laboratories S.A.
C / Olaz-Chipi 10 - Industrial Estate Areta
31620 Huarte Pamplona (Navarra)