Rhinovin Duo 10 ml
Nasal spray with double action: relieves nasal congestion and reduces dripping
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
What Rhinovín Duo is and what it is used for
Rhinovin Duo is an association of 2 active ingredients: ipratropium that reduces runny nose and xylometazoline that has a decongestant effect.
Rhinovín Duo is used to treat a runny nose and runny nose (rhinorrhea) related to the common cold.
You should see a doctor if it worsens or does not improve after 3 days of treatment.
How to use Rhinovín Duo
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended dose is:
Adults: One spray in each nostril as needed, up to 3 sprays a day for a maximum of 7 days. At least 6 hours should elapse between each dose. No more than 3 applications per day should be exceeded in each nostril.
It is recommended to stop treatment with Rhinovín Duo as soon as symptoms have improved, even before the maximum duration of treatment of 7 days in order to minimize the risk of adverse reactions.
If you think the effect of Rhinovín Duo is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Instructions for use:
- Always blow your nose before using a nasal spray
- Remove the protector
- Do not cut off the end of the valve. The metering valve is ready to be operated before use
- Before the first application, charge the pump by actuating it 4 times. Once charged, the pump remains charged through normal daily use during the treatment period. If the spray is not ejected during operation, or if the medicine has not been used for more than 6 days, the pump must be recharged by operating it 4 times as before the first application.
- Keep the pot straight
- Move head forward slightly
- Close one of the nostrils by placing a finger against the side of your nose and insert the tip of the spray into the other nostril. Press the sprayer quickly while deeply inhaling the product
- Repeat in the other pit
The effect appears in 5-15 minutes.
Avoid spraying Rhinovín Duo around the eyes.
If you use more Rhinovin Duo than you should
If you, or someone close to you, takes more medicine than you should, contact your doctor, hospital or emergency department to request a risk assessment. This is especially important in the case of children since they are more susceptible when it comes to developing adverse effects than adults.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, see your doctor or call the Toxicology Information Service (phone: 91.5620420), indicating the medicine and the amount ingested.
Symptoms of overdose are: severe dizziness, sweating, sudden drop in body temperature, headache, slow heartbeat, fast heartbeat, shortness of breath, coma, seizures, hypertension (high blood pressure) which may be followed by hypotension (low blood pressure).
Other symptoms may be dry mouth, eye focus problems, and hallucinations.