Angileptol menta 30 comprimidos para chupar
Symptomatic relief of mild infectious and inflammatory processes of the mouth and throat involving pain and without fever and mouth sores or sore throat caused by external stressors such as snuff, sudden changes in temperature or dust.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
What Angileptol is and what it is used for
The active ingredients of Angileptol work by complementing the antiseptic action of chlorhexidine, with the anti-inflammatory action of enoxolone on the oropharyngeal mucosa and the local anesthetic action of benzocaine, thus suppressing the typical discomfort caused by local irritation of the throat.
Angileptol is indicated for the local and temporary symptomatic relief of infections and slight inflammations of the mouth and throat that present with pain and without fever in adults and children from 6 years.
How to take Angileptol
Always take Angileptol exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have doubts.
The normal dose is:
In adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet to suck every 2-3 hours, dissolving it slowly in the mouth, up to a maximum of 8 tablets a day.
In children over 6 years: 1 tablet every 4-5 hours, dissolving it slowly in the mouth, up to a maximum of 6 tablets a day.
Angileptol is for oropharyngeal use, so the lozenges should be dissolved slowly in the mouth without chewing or swallowing them, since their action is local and is only evident if the product is in direct contact with the affected area.
Always use the lowest dose that is effective.
The normal duration of treatment is 2 days.
If symptoms worsen or persist more than 2 days after starting treatment, or fever, headache, nausea, or vomiting occurs, you should see a doctor as soon as possible.
If you take more Angileptol than you should
If you have taken more Angileptol than you should, immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The most frequent symptoms of overdose are manifested with: stammering speech, numbness, wobbly gait, blurred or double vision, dizziness, excitement or convulsions, ringing in the ears, increased sweating and / or low blood pressure. Also, because this medicine contains enoxolone, symptoms such as hypertension (high blood pressure) and edema (swelling caused by fluid retention) may occur.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, immediately go to a medical center or call the Toxicology Information Service. Telephone 915 620 420, indicating the medicine and the amount ingested.