Bucometasana 20 comprimidos para chupar

€5.63

1 tablet every 4 hours relieves pain and irritation of the mouth and throat. Indicated for sore throat, hoarseness and canker sores.

Quantity

 

Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions

 

Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number

 

Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)

What Bucometasana is and what it is used for

Bucometasana is a medicine that combines in its formulation the antiseptic action of chlorhexidine and thyrothricin with the local anesthetic action of benzocaine.

While antiseptics provide disinfection of the oropharyngeal area, the local anesthetic relieves pain.

Bucometasana is indicated in adults for the symptomatic relief of mild mouth and throat infections that cause pain but not fever, such as throat irritation, hoarseness, and small canker sores.

You should see a doctor if it gets worse or does not improve after 2 days.

How to take Bucometasana

Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist.

The recommended dose is:

Adults: 1 tablet every 6-8 hours if necessary. Do not take more than 4 tablets a day.

How to drink

Oropharyngeal use

The tablet should be sucked. It should not be broken with the teeth, chewed or swallowed since its action is local and will only take effect if there is direct contact with the affected area.

Do not take before eating or drinking.

If you get worse or symptoms persist for more than 2 days, or you have a high fever, headache, nausea, or vomiting, see your doctor as soon as possible.

Use in children and adolescents

This medicine is for adults. Children cannot take this medicine due to the dose of Benzocaine. They are more sensitive to the systemic toxicity of benzocaine and can develop a blood disease, methemoglobinemia.

If you take more Bucometasana than you should

If you have taken more Bucometasana than you should, immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist.

Signs of overdose may include: symptoms of alcohol intoxication (speech disturbance, sleep and wobbly gait), bluish discoloration of the skin, stammering speech, numbness, wobbly gait, blurred or double vision, dizziness, excitement or convulsions, ear ringing , increased sweating. It can also lower blood pressure.

If you take high doses or take it more often than appropriate, there is a possibility of seizures.

In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, go to a medical center indicating the product and the amount ingested or call the Toxicological Information Service, telephone 91 562 04 20

LEAFLET