Bucometasana 20 comprimidos para chupar
1 tablet every 4 hours relieves pain and irritation of the mouth and throat. Indicated for sore throat, hoarseness and canker sores.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS BUCOMETASANA
Bucometasana are lozenges combine 2 1 oropharyngeal antiseptics anesthetic to treat infections of the mouth and throat.
Bucometasana relieves pain that causes strep or canker sores and reduces hoarseness.
- Chlorhexidine (5 mg / tablet): antiseptic.
- Tyrothricin (1 mg / tablet): antiseptic.
- Benzocaine (15 mg / tablet): anesthetic.
- Excipients: aspartame, sorbitol, colloidal silica, magnesium stearate, mannitol and mint flavor.
- Adults and children from 12 years slowly dissolve in the mouth 1 tablet every 3 to 4 hours. Not exceed 7 tablets daily.
- Children between 6 and 12 years: Use only under medical supervision.
- Children under 6 years is contraindicated.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before taking Bucometasana if you are allergic to any of the active ingredients or excipients of this medicine.
People with phenylketonuria should be aware that this medicine contains aspartame.
fructose intolerant people should not take this medicine because it contains solbitol.
It is possible to produce a mild laxative effect due to sorbitol containing this medicine.
Consult your doctor if after 2 days of treatment symptoms do not improve or if it appears: headache, fever, nausea or vomiting.
Sometimes change occurs in the color of the teeth or changes in taste.
Very rarely observed digestive disorders and allergic reactions usually disappear after cessation of treatment.
Abbot Laboratories S.A.
Avda. De Burgos 91
You might also like