Lizipaina 20 comprimidos para chupar

€7.84

Symptomatic relief of mild conditions of the mouth and throat: cold sores, throat irritation, hoarseness, aphonia ...

Quantity

 

Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions

 

Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number

 

Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)

What Lizipaina is and what it is used for

The active ingredients of this medicine work by combining the antiseptic and disinfecting action of chlorhexidine, with the local anesthetic action of benzocaine.

This medicine is used for the local and temporary symptomatic relief of mild infections of the mouth and throat that are painful and fever-free, such as sore throat, hoarseness and small canker sores, for adults, adolescents and children 6 years or older.

You should see a doctor if it gets worse or does not improve after 2 days.

How to take Lizipaine

Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. If in doubt ask your doctor or pharmacist.

The recommended dose is:

Adults, adolescents and children 6 years of age and over: 1 tablet to suck every 2 or 3 hours, slowly dissolving in the mouth.

You should not take more than 8 tablets a day.

Sucking tablets should dissolve slowly in the mouth, without chewing or swallowing them, since their action is local and only manifests itself when the product is in direct contact with the affected area. The tablets should not be chewed or swallowed.

Always use the lowest dose that is effective.

If you notice that symptoms worsen or persist more than 2 days after starting treatment, or if fever, headache, nausea or vomiting appears, you should consult your doctor as soon as possible.

If you take more Lizipaine than you should

In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist or call the Toxicological Information Service, telephone: 91 562 04 20, indicating the medicine and the amount ingested.

Signs of overdose are manifested by: stammering speech, numbness, wobbly gait, blurred or double vision, dizziness, excitement or convulsions, ringing of the ears, increased sweating, decreased amount of oxygen in the blood (skin, lips and contour pale, gray, or blue nails, shortness of breath, fatigue, confusion, headache, lightheadedness, and fast heartbeat and death in more severe cases). There may also be a decrease in blood pressure.

LEAFLET