* All prices include VAT
Solution to apply in the mouth indicated to treat and relieve pain in ulcers (sores) mouth, small wounds or irritated by dentures or braces
This product is no longer in stock
WHAT IS PYRALVEX
Pyralvex is a solution for topical application in the mouth containing as active ingredients rhubarb extract and salicylic acid.
These two compounds will give this solution antiseptic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Pyralvex is indicated to treat and relieve the pain of oral and throat infections such as canker sores, minor wounds or mouth irritations caused by braces or dentures.
COMPOSITION (per 100 ml of solution)
- Active ingredient: 5 g of anthraquinone glycosides extract of rhubarb (Rheum officinale), equivalent to 0.5 g of anthraquinone glycosides.
- Active ingredient: 1 g of salicylic acid.
- Other components: Ethanol 59.6% (v / v) and water.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Check with your doctor before using Pyralvex if:
- If you are allergic to rhubarb extract, to salicylic acid or any other compound of this medicine.
- If you are currently being treated with any other medications.
- If the patient is a child under 12 years.
This medicine contains small amounts of ethanol.
Continued use of this medicine may cause discoloration of teeth, dental prostheses or dentures.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their doctor before using Pyralvex.
DOSAGE AND USE
Shake the bottle before use.
- Adults and adolescents from 12 years: Apply to the affected area, using the brush included in the package, 3 to 4 times a day.
- Children under 12 years: Do not apply except by prescription.
Clean the brush with a little water after each application.
Do not eat, drink or rinse mouth for at least 15 minutes after application.
The usual duration of treatment is about 7 days. If after this period of time not improve symptoms should consult your doctor.
- Very common: irritation or burning in the area where it has been applied Pyralvex.
- Frequent: discoloration of teeth, prostheses or dentures that usually disappears when treatment with proper cleaning and oral.
- Not known: Allergic reactions with rash, itching and skin inflammation.
Overdosing excess application of this medication is unlikely.
toxicity to salicylates It might appear if it exceeds the frequency of application described above.
In case of overdose or if the patient has accidentally ingested this medicine you should go as soon as possible to a medical center or call a poison control center (+034) 915 62 04 20
Close container after each use, keep it at temperatures below 25 degrees Celsius and protected from light well.
HOLDER OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION
Meda Pharma S.A.
Av.Castilla, 2 (P.E. San Fernando)
28830 (San Fernando de Henares) Madrid
RESPONSIBLE FOR MANUFACTURING
29, rue Ethe-Virton
Dreux Cedex 28109