Becozyme C Forte 30 grageas
Indicated in deficiency of vitamin B and vitamin C.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
Prophylaxis deficit of vitamin deficiency of vitamin C: Dietary restrictions, malabsorption, treatment.
Usual dose: 1-3 tablets per day.
Contraindications and precautions
- This product contains lactose. Patients intolerant to lactose or galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine. Intake greater than 5 g daily amounts should be considered in patients with diabetes mellitus and intolerance to some sugars.
- This medicine contains sucrose. Patients with hereditary fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption, or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency should not take this medicine. The administration of greater than 5 g daily amounts should be considered in patients with diabetes mellitus.
- Patients with Parkinson's disease treated with levodopa.
• ascorbic acid: 200 mg.
• Biotin: 0.15mg.
• calcium pantothenate 25 mg.
• Cyanocobalamin 10 gm.
• Nicotinamide 50 mg.
• Pyridoxine 10 mg.
• Riboflavin: 15 mg.
• Thiamine 15 mg.
• Lactose (excipient): 28.5 mg.
• Sucrose (excipient): 246.04 mg.
You might also like