Alli (Orlistat) 60 mg 120 cápsulas duras
This medicine inhibits the absorption of 25% of fat ingested in diet.
Alli is indicated as an aid to weight loss.
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
What is alli and what is it used for
alli is used for weight loss in overweight adults 18 years and older, with a body mass index (BMI) of 28 or higher. alli should be used in combination with a low calorie and fat diet.
BMI is a way of knowing if you are at a healthy weight or if you are overweight taking into account your height. The table below will help you find out if you are overweight and if it is right for you.
Check your weight in the table below. If your weight is less than the weight that appears next to your height, do not take there.
1.50 m 63 kg
1.55 m 67.25 kg
1.60 m 71.75 kg
1.65 m 76.25 kg
1.70 m 81 kg
1.75 m 85.75 kg
1.80 m 90.75 kg
1.85 m 95.75 kg
1.90 m 101 kg
Risks of being overweight
Being overweight increases the risk of developing various serious health problems, such as diabetes or heart disease. These conditions may not make you feel unwell, so you should see your doctor for a general checkup.
How it works there
The active substance in alli (orlistat) is designed to target the fat in your digestive system. It prevents around a quarter of the fat you eat from being absorbed. This fat will be removed from your body in your stool (see section 4). Therefore, it is important that you follow a diet low in calories and fat to control these effects. If you do, the action of the capsules will help you in your efforts by helping you lose more weight than just diet. For every 2 kg you lose just from diet, alli could help you lose up to 1 kg more.
How to take there
Preparation to lose weight
1. Choose your start date
Choose the day You will start using the capsules in advance. Before you start taking the capsules, start your low-calorie, low-fat diet and give your body a few days to adjust to its new eating habits. Keep a record of what you are eating in a journal. These food diaries are effective because they make you aware of what you are eating, how much you are eating, and provide you with the basis for making changes.
2. Decide on your weight loss goal
Think about how much weight you want to lose and set yourself a weight goal. A realistic goal is to lose 5-10% of your starting weight. The amount of weight you lose may vary from week to week. You should try to lose weight at a gradual and steady rate of around 0.5 kg per week.
3. Set your calorie and fat goals
To help you reach your weight loss goal, you need to set two daily goals, one for calories and one for fat.
Take from there
Adults 18 years or older
- Take one capsule, three times a day.
- Take there just before, during or up to an hour after meals. Typically, this means one capsule for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Make sure your three main meals are balanced, low in calories and low in fat.
- If you miss a meal, or if your meal does not contain fat, do not take a capsule. there it does not work unless the food contains some fat.
- Swallow the capsule whole with water.
- Do not take more than three capsules a day.
- You can save your daily dose of alli in the blue pillbox (Shuttle) included in this package.
- Eat low-fat meals to help reduce the effects of diet-related treatment (see section 4).
- Try to be more physically active before starting treatment. Physical exercise is an important part of weight loss programs. Remember to check with your doctor if you have not exercised before.
- Continue to be active while you are taking alli and after you stop using it.
How long should I take alli?
- there should not be taken for more than 6 months.
- If you do not lose weight after taking alli for 12 weeks, consult your doctor or pharmacist. You may need to stop taking it there.
- To be successful in losing weight, it is not enough to eat differently for a short period of time and then return to old habits. People who lose weight and maintain weight loss make lifestyle changes, including changes in what they eat and how active they are.
If you take more than you should
Do not take more than three capsules a day.
If you have taken too many capsules, contact a doctor as soon as possible.
If you forgot to take there
If you forget to take a dose of alli:
- If it is less than an hour since your last meal, take the missed dose.
- If it is more than an hour since your last meal, do not take the missed dose. Wait and take the next dose with food as usual.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.