* All prices include VAT
Gel for the relief of dental sensitivity: acute pain that occurs when drinking cold drinks, hot drinks, sweets, etc.
This product is no longer in stock
Bexident Dientes Sensibles is a topical gel application to combat dentin hypersensitivity.
It has different beneficial properties: Desensitizing; Remineralizing enamel; Bacterial antiplaque; Renenerative and toning of the gums.
- 10% potassium nitrate. Desensitizing action that relieves the pain that we feel when exposing the dentine of the teeth to external agents like cold drinks, hot, acidic, sweet...
- 0.33% Sodium Fluoride. Remineralizing action on tooth enamel.
- 0.15% Triclosan. Prevents the appearance of plaque.
- 1.25% Dexpanthenol and 0.15% Allantoin. Tones and regenerates the gums.
- Bioadhesive excipient. To allow sustained action.
Bexident Sensitive Teeth is a gel suitable for adults and adolescents from 12 years.
Does not contain alcohol.
HOW TO USE
Apply with your finger on the area to treat 2 or 3 times a day.
DO NOT rinse.
Do not eat or drink in the half hour after the application of Bexident.
DO NOT use for more than 1 week without consulting a dentist.