Liquifilm lagrimas 15 ml
Eye lubricant to protect ocular tissues in case of hyposecretion (dry eye) and when the eye is subject to irritating conditions that cause eye dryness and discomfort
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
WHAT IS LIQUIFILM TEARS
Liquifilm Tears is indicated as an eye lubricant to protect ocular tissues in case of hyposecretion (dry eye) and when the eye is subjected to irritating conditions that cause eye dryness and discomfort.
HOW TO USE
· Uncover the bottle with freshly washed hands and ensure that the cap and the container does not touch any surface.
· Separate the eye lids/s affected/s and instill one drop into the lower eyelid, while the view is directed upward. Do not touch the dropper or the eye or fingers.
. Maintain eye open and not blink for 30 seconds or more.
· Before using other eye drops, wait at least 5 minutes.
· After instillation, not close my eyes tightly and try not to blink more than usual.
· Close the container tightly after each application.