* All prices include VAT
Moisturizing and lubricating ophthalmic solution in single-dose containers
This product is no longer in stock
Lubristil is a sterile and hypotonic solution with moisturizing and viscoelastic properties.
Contains sodium hyaluronate, natural polymer present in the eye and with viscoelastic properties.
Lubricates the eye, moisturizes and reduces friction by flickering.
It is indicated to instantaneously relieve irritation due to ocular dryness providing lasting comfort.
It contains no preservatives so it can be used by contact lens wearers.
Lubristil is recommended for wetting and lubrication in the following cases:
- alterations of the tear film.
- presence of pollen, dust, contamination ...
- prolonged use of computer.
- discomfort due to contact lenses.
- to protect the ocular surface during the healing of lesions.
HOW TO USE
Apply 1 or 2 drops of Lubristil in the conjunctival sac 4 times a day.
Each single dose container should be discarded immediately after opening.
- Sodium hyaluronate (1.5 mg/ml)
- Sodium chloride
- Disodium phosphate dodecahydrate
- Monobasic sodium phosphate monohydrate
- Purified water
Multivitamin with Ginseng to provide...
Daily toothpaste to maintain healthy...
Moisturizing and regenerating cream...