After Bite (amoniaco)
Pen ammonia applicator to calm immediately the itching and irritation caused by insect bites, contact with stinging plants or certain marine animals such as jellyfish
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
WHAT IS AFTER BITE
After Bite contains ammonia as an active ingredient. Ammonia acts by modifying the pH of the area immediately calming itching and irritation.
After Bite it is indicated immediately to calm itching and irritation caused by insect bites, contact with stinging plants or marine animals such as jellyfish.
After each ml of After Bite contine 35 mg of ammonia.
also it contains a mineral oil not dry out the skin.
- Adults and children from 2 years: Apply to the affected area with a gentle movement and repeat the application after approx minutes if necessary.
The sooner you apply the product will be more effective relief from irritation and itching.
You may feel a slight itching at the time of the application but will disappear after a few seconds.
- Children under 2 years: Do not apply unless medically indicated.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Do not apply allergic to ammonia or any other part of this medicine people.
- Do not use in children under 2 years.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes, eyes and mouth.
- Do not apply an occlusive dressing while it has dried skin.
Pregnancy and lactation
Still no studies have been done about it so it must be applied only if there is no other safer alternative drug.
After Bite it is a topical medication and practically not absorbed.
irritation or burning may appear on the skin especially if continued use of this medicine is made or when applied a bandage after application.
Inhalation of ammonia could produce coughing, sneezing, eye irritation, tearing and conjunctivitis.
Accidental ingestion should be ingested milk, citrus juices (acid) or water. It does not induce vomiting.
Toxic Information Service: 915 62 04 20