Duclim 30 cápsulas
Food supplement that helps reduce the menopause symptoms
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
WHAT IS DUCLIM
Duclim is a food supplement that covers the nutritional needs of women in menopause.
It contains soy isoflavones, melatonin, vitamins, minerals and alpha-linolenic acid.
- Soy isoflavones. During menopause, female hormones are reduced and that causes the appearance of hot flashes, insomnia, irritability, etc. The soy isoflavones are vegetable hormones of similar structure to the female hormones and that are able to replace them to continue performing the hormonal functions that had stopped occurring.
- Melatonin. It is a hormone produced in our body that has the function of regulating the sleep-wake cycle. With age Melatonin levels are reduced which usually leads to difficulties in falling asleep.
- -Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid. They help maintain a normal metabolism of homocysteine. High levels of homocysteine in blood increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Magnesium. Helps fight tiredness or fatigue.
- Calcium and vitamin D. During menopause, bone decalcification usually occurs, leading to osteoporosis and increasing the risk of fractures. Calcium and vitamin D help keep bones in normal conditions.
- Alpha-linolenic acid. It helps maintain correct blood cholesterol levels.
MODE OF USE
Take 1 capsule a day with a glass of water preferably at night a little before going to sleep.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per capsule)
- Soy Isoflavones ... 54.5mg
- Vitamin D ... 7.5?g
- Vitamin B6 ... 1.4mg
- Folic acid ... 200?g
- Vitamin B12 ... 2.5?g
- Calcium ... 136mg
- Magnesium ... 56.25mg
- Melatonin ... 1mg
- Alpha-linolenic acid ... Min. 200mg