Tila Alpina Milvus 32g
Mixture of plants with relaxing properties that fight stress and provide a peaceful sleep
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
Tila Alpina Tisana Milvus with Azahar petals is a mixture of plants for the preparation of relaxing infusions.
It is made with leaves and/or flowers of Espino Albar, Azahar, Mint and Tila.
The infusion of Tila Alpina is indicated to combat stress and to improve the quality of sleep.
INGREDIENTS (quantities per 1 tablespoon = 1.2g)
- Hawthor leaves/flowers (Crataegus Oxyacantha) ....... 0.480g
- Orange flowers (Citrus Aurantium) ................... 0.410g
- Mint Leaves (Mentha Piperita) ....................... 0.250g
- Silver Tila leaves/flowers (Tiliae Argentum) ........ 0.060g
HOW TO USE
Take 1 cup of Tila Alpina infusion once a day, preferably before bedtime.
- Put the content of 1 tablespoon of Alpine Tila in a cup and pour boiling water over it.
- Cover and let infuse for 5 minutes.
- Strain and sweeten to taste.
You might also like