- On sale!
Rodillera neoactiv RD10A by emo
Reinforced neoprene thermic knee support with open patella
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
The neoactiv knee support RD10A is indicated for patellar centering in: dislocations, knee arthritis, bursitis, sprains, tendinitis, patellar tendon injury, inflammatory processes, patellar chondromalacia, patellofemoral osteoarthritis.
It is also recommended for the prevention of dislocations, post-surgical treatment of patellar fractures and for post-traumatic and post-surgery rehabilitation.
- Maintains heat: Prevents injuries, relaxes muscles, calms pain and improves blood circulation accelerates injury recovery processes.
- Uniform elasticity for better adaptation and adjustment without limiting mobility.
- Three-dimensional (3D) compression: Its viscosity increases protection, reduces inflammation and relieves pain.
- Accommodation for the patella: It avoids the pressure on the patella facilitating flexo-extension.
- Elastic adjustment straps: They allow to regulate the compression on the thigh and the calf.
- Viscoelastic padded ring: It exerts a micromassage over the patellar area favoring the absorption of edema.
- Lateral flexible reinforcements for greater firmness.
You might also like