Medias largas de compresión Normal con blonda
Sockings with silicone lace that favor legs venous return by treating and preventing varicose veins
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
You might also like
- Truncal varices.
- Chronic venous insufficiency.
- Before and after a phlebextraction or venous sclerosis.
- Primary varicosis with edema.
- Post-thrombotic edema.
Each box includes 2 Normal Compression Stockings: 22-29mm Hg> 140 DEN.
Colors: Black or beige.
- Size M: Calf-> 34-36cm | Ankle-> 22-23cm.
- Size L: Calf-> 37-39cm | Ankle-> 24-25cm.
- Size XL: Calf-> 40-42cm | Ankle-> 26-27cm.
In case of doubt among sizes it is recommended to use the larger size.
HOW TO USE
To place the stockings is recommended to turn it.
Place first the heel zone and gradually raise the stocking.
It is recommended to moisten the silicone lace for a greater hold.
- Medium: Polyamide (78%) + Elastomer coated (22%).
- Blonda: Polyamide (93%) + Elastane (7%) + Silicone.