- On sale!
- On sale!
Omega-3 fatty acids + vitamins + trace elements + carotenoids + glutathione + polyphenols for a correct visual function
You might also like
Nutrof Omega is a nutritional supplement that promotes eye health.
It complements the daily needs of essential fatty acids of the Omega-3 family, vitamins, trace elements, lutein, zeaxanthin, glutathione and polyphenols of the olive tree.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per capsule)
- Polyunsaturated source oil 400 mg
- Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA) 140 mg: extructural constituent of the retina.
- Vit C (ascorbic acid) 80 mg: antioxidant protection.
- Vit E (d-alpha-tocopherol) 12 mg: antioxidant protection.
- Vit B1 (thiamine) 1.1 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin) 1.4 mg
- Vit B3 (niacin) 16 mg
- Vit B6 (pyridoxine) 1.4 mg: for a good functioning of the immune system.
- Vit B9 (folic acid) 200 microg: contributes to the normal metabolism of homocysteine.
- Vit B12 (cyanocobalamin) 2.5 microg
- Zinc 7.5 mg: contributes to the normal functioning of the vision.
- Manganese 2 mg
- Selenium 55 microg
- Copper 1 mg
- Lutein 6 mg: protects the eye from the effects caused by visible light.
- Zeaxanthin 0.3 mg: protects the eye from effects caused by visible light.
- Hydroxytyrosol 0.75 mg
- Glutation 1 mg
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule a day with lunch and accompanied by a glass of water.