Té Manasul 25 bolsitas

€4.23

Infusion that taken daily helps to stay fit and regulate intestinal function

Quantity

  • Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
  • Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
  • Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions) Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)

You might also like

Reviews

Write your review

Té Manasul 25 bolsitas

Infusion that taken daily helps to stay fit and regulate intestinal function

Write your review

Manasul Tea is composed of 80% of leaves and fruits of Cassia angustifolia and 20% of leaves and flowers of Mentha piperita.
With its original recipe of more than 50 years ago regulates and facilitates the intestinal transit in a natural way.
It facilitates the removal of fats and toxins from the body helping to take care of the line.
Each box contains 25 ecological filter bags individually packaged in airtight envelopes.

HOW TO USE
It is recommended to take an infusion of Manasul Tea daily preferably after dinner.
Prepare by adding a bag of Manasul Tea in a cup of hot water (without boiling) and let it infuse for 3-5 minutes.