Nicorette 4 mg Ice Mint chicles
Chewing gum with 4 mg of nicotine and mint flavor. They are indicated for smokers over 18 years old who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day to help them quit. Relieve the craving and withdrawal symptoms (anxiety, irritability, depression, sleep disorders ...)
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS NICORETTE ICE MINT 4 mg CHEWING GUM
Nicotine gum are used to reduce the effect of withdrawal that occurs when you quit.
These gums are indicated for over 18 years old who smoke less than 20 cigarettes / day and are determined to quit.
With Nicorette gum anxiety, irritability and insomnia that often accompany the process of giving up smoking is reduced.
- Active ingredient: 4 mg per gum.
- Other components: gum base (with butylhydroxytoluene), xylitol, sodium carbonate anhydrous, peppermint oil, sodium hydrogencarbonate, levomenthol, acesulfame potassium, magnesium oxide, hipromesola, polysorbate, sucralose, corn starch, titanium dioxide, wax carnauba, minty and talc.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
During treatment with Nicorrette you should not smoke nor use any other medicines containing nicotine.
Check with your doctor before using Nicorrete gum if:
- If you are allergic to nicotine or any other part of these gum.
- If you have a disorder of the jaw joint.
- If you have heart disease (infarction, arrhythmias, hypertension), kidney or liver.
- If you have gastric or duodenal ulcers, pharyngitis, esophagitis or gastritis.
- If you have hyperthyroidism, diabetes.
- If you have pheochromocytoma
- If you are being treated with any other medications.
If you drink coffee, acidic drinks or soda should allow at least 15 minutes before chewing gum Nicorette.
This medicine contains Xylitol so it might appear a laxative effect.
This product contains butylhydroxytoluene so might appear: allergic reactions on the skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
This product contains sodium and potassium so it should be considered in patients who follow diets low in sodium or potassium or renal failure patients.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Pregnant women who think they might be and lactating women should not use Nicorette gum unless directed by a doctor.
CHILDREN AND TEENS
These gum should not be used in children under 18 years old unless directed by a doctor.
DRIVING AND USE OF MACHINERY
These gum not impair the ability to drive or operate dangerous machinery but can alter the behavior of people who are quitting smoking.
Choose a day to stop smoking. That day will start with Nicorette gum treatment and from the start of it should not smoke any more cigarettes.
slowly chew Nicorette gum when you feel cravings. Once a strong flavor note stop chewing and place the gum between gum and cheek. When the flavor is reduced again slowly chewing gum and go repeating the process for about 30 minutes.
Nicotine to be absorbed must releasing mouth, swallowed nicotine does not produce beneficial effects could even cause discomfort in the digestive tract.
Use 1 gum every time and do not take other receiving them until 1 or 2 hours. Typically, chewing gum between 8 and 12 newspapers. They should not be exceeded 24 gum / day.
It is convenient to reduce the nicotine dose gradually to avoid smoking around the addition, for example, gum daily reduction of 1 every 3 days.
The duration of treatment depends on each smoker. This can be from 2 months to 4 or 5. It is not recommended to use this medicine for more than 6 months.
The risk of overdose is very low.
In the event of the expected symptoms are: diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, increased salivation, sweating, dizziness, headache, hypertension, weakness and impaired hearing and eyesight. They may also appear: difficulty breathing, circulatory collapse, convulsions and coma.
In case of overdose contact a doctor immediately or call the Toxicology Information Service: +34 915 62 04 20
Keep this medication away from children, small doses may produce severe symptoms.
If chest pain, palpitations or indigestion appears. stop taking Nicorette gum, do not smoke and consult a doctor as soon as possible.
- Very common: headache, gastrointestinal upset or ulcers in your mouth or throat.
- Common: dizziness and vomiting.
- Uncommon: urticaria, erythema or palpitations.
- Rare: allergic reactions.
- Very rare: cardiac arrhythmias.
You might also like