* All prices include VAT
Normal compression short therapeutic stockings with closed toe
This product is no longer in stock
Therapeutic stockings with special anti-press lace that prevents the stockings from moving while preventing it from cutting into the skin.
- Truncal varices.
- Chronic venous insufficiency.
- Primary varicosis with edema.
- Before and after a venous sclerosis.
- Before and after a phlebextraction.
- Post-thrombotic edema.
Each box includes 2 Normal Compression Stockings: 22-29mm Hg> 140 DEN.
Colors: Black or beige.
- Size L: Calf-> 37-39cm | Ankle-> 24-25cm.
- Size XL: Calf-> 40-42cm | Ankle-> 26-27cm.
In case of doubt among sizes it is recommended to use the larger size.
HOW TO USE
Place the heel area first and go up the stocking progressively leaving it well distributed along the calf.
- Polyamide: 78%.
- Elastomer: 22%.