ALAon 30 cápsulas blandas
Coadjuvant in situations of oxidative stress and alteration of neuronal trophism and to favor the correct functioning of the nervous system
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS ALAon
Free radicals produce alterations in our organism due to damage at the cellular, tissue and systemic levels.
Exogenous supplementation with antioxidants helps neutralize excess free radicals.
ALAon is a food supplement with antioxidant and neurotrophic components that act synergistically, protecting nerve cells from oxidative damage.
- ?-Lipoic acid: Coenzyme that participates in metabolic cycles such as the production of ATP and the reestablishment of vitamins C and E.
- ?-Linolenic acid: Fatty acid precursor of cell membrane components.
- Honokiol: Bioflavonoid that mobilizes intracellular calcium, providing a neurotrophic function.
- Selenium: Constituent of numerous enzymes that thanks to its antioxidant function protects cells from oxidative damage.
- Vitamins B1, B2 and B6: Contribute to the normal energy metabolism of nerve cells and the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant function that protects against cellular oxidation.
The recommended dose is 1 capsule per day.
You might also like