Mercromina Lainco 30 ml
Mercromina is an antiseptic solution to disinfect wounds, burns or abrasions
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
WHAT IS Mercromina LAINCO
Mercromina Lainco is an antiseptic solution for topical application to the skin using merbromin as active ingredient.
Mercromina is indicated to disinfect wounds, cuts, burns and abrasions.
- Active ingredient: 100 ml of solution containing 2 g of Merbromin.
- Excipients: polyoxyethylene lauryl ether, povidone and water
HOW TO USE
Carefully clean the area of skin where you will apply Mercromina to remove dirt and foreign bodies that may exist.
For this cleaning you can use soapy water or the same Mercromina but in abundance.
You need to let the skin dry before applying this solution.
Cover the entire affected area with Mercromina using dropper incorporating area.
It is advisable to apply antiseptic solution is between 2 and 3 times a day.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Do not apply Mercromina Lainco in patients with allergy Mebromin, povidone or any other part of this solution.
- Do not apply to eyes, nostrils, mouth and ears.
- Do not use on large areas of skin.
- Do not apply occlusive dressings over the treated area with Mercromina.
In some people hypersensitivity reactions have occurred in the area of application.
In case of accidental ingestion go as soon as possible to a medical center or call +34 91 562 04 20 (Toxicological Information Service).
In case of poisoning it would be advisable gastric lavage.
If necessary dimercaprol may be given 4 mg per kg.
Avda. Bizet, 8-12
08191 Rubi (Barcelona)
You might also like