Cepillos interproximales Interprox 6 uds
Interdental brushes to remove bacterial plaque in the space between the teeth
Security: Web with SSL certificate to guarantee security in all transactions
Shipping: Express delivery with package tracking number
Returns: We accept returns (See section Terms and conditions)
Caries and periodontal disease appear from the accumulation of bacteria in the spaces between the teeth.
Interprox brushes with their Tynex filaments make it easy to clean these interdental spaces.
White filaments detect bleeding spots and blacks reveal areas with plaque (oral biofilm).
The wire of all Interprox brushes is coated with polyurethane to protect the teeth and gums.
There are Interprox brushes of different sizes and shapes (cylindrical or conical).
The most suitable Interprox brush size should be used for each interdental space.
Interprox cylindrical brushes are recommended for the anterior areas and conical for interdental cleaning of the posterior area: molars and premolars.
- INTERPROX MICRO: Indicated for interproximal spaces of 0,9 mm.
- INTERPROX MINI CONICAL: Indicated for interproximal spaces of 1,0 mm.
- INTERPROX MINI: Suitable for interproximal spaces of 1,1 mm.
- CONICAL INTERPROX: Indicated for interproximal spaces of 1,3 mm.
- CYLINDRICAL INTERPROX: Indicated for interproximal spaces of 1,3 mm.
- INTERPROX MAXI: Suitable for interproximal spaces of 2,2 mm.
HOW TO USE
The brush should be passed through the space between the teeth so that the filaments come into contact with the teeth but not the wire.
The Interprox brush must be moved from the inside to the outside without rotating it.
You can bend the neck or handle of the brush to form a more suitable angle for brushing.
To better access the posterior areas of the mouth you can attach the protective cap to the brush handle.
You might also like